Confidential Waste & Document Shredding Services
Enviro Waste provides professional and fully compliant confidential document disposal and shredding services throughout London. We understand the need to ensure your documents are disposed of securely to ensure maximum security for your business and your clients.
As many companies go paperless to become more eco-friendly, many stocky, space-consuming, dusty old files and documents have become redundant and need to be safely and professional destroyed.
All businesses in the UK have a legal responsibility to handle these types of confidential documents accordingly. This includes payroll documents, personnel files, financial information, client, patient records, or any documents that contain sensitive information.
The handling of sensitive and confidential data is linked closely with data protection policies – if you don’t dispose of your documents in the appropriate way, you could be breaking the law.
That’s where we come in. Our prompt, efficient and uniformed team of document disposal experts are all fully trained and have been DBS checked for your own peace of mind. We’re all fully versed in the relevant legislative policies and procedures, and we have plenty of experience carrying out these tasks.
Our shredding service provides the perfect solution for businesses, offices and homes throughout London. No matter what your confidential waste concerns, our secure, professional and utterly confidential service can appropriately dispose of your documentation.
After we have securely shredded and destroyed your confidential data, we’ll ensure that the paper is properly recycled.
Confidential Waste & Document Shredding:
- Call us
- Schedule visit
- Team sent out
- We do the labour
- Documentation provided
- We recycle 92% & donate to plant a tree
- The waste MUST be transferred into our secure document destruction bags
- If you decide to do this yourself, we will mail out the amount of bags you require
- The bags will be cable tied up and transferred to a lockable storage compartment on our van
- On completion you will be handed a waste transfer note and asked to sign an inventory report, confirming what we have taken
- The bags with the secure documents will be taken to a secure destruction facility
- The same inventory report will be signed on site, confirming what we have dropped off
- All paperwork including WTN, receipt of transaction, inventory report and a certificate of destruction will be emailed out to you
If you need any help deciding how many bags you might need to securely store all of your confidential data – give us a call!
Cleared waste in record time. Courteous and patient. So much better than clogging the streets with skips. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Well done.