Privacy Notice of Enviro Waste London Ltd
Enviro Waste London Ltd (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘Enviro Waste’) is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website and individuals (‘customers’, ‘you’) who register to use our services (‘service’ or ‘service’).
The following policy explains what personal data to we have from you, how we use and how we protect your data.
‘GDPR’ General Data Protection Regulation
‘Data subject’ is the person about whom personal data is processed (‘you’);
‘Personal data’ is information about a living individual which is capable of identifying that individual, whether that be you or someone else (‘your data’);
‘Processing’ is any type of process done with/to personal data;
‘Data controller’ is the person or organisation who determines the how and what of data processing (‘us’);
‘Data processor’ is the person or organisation who processes the data on behalf of the data controller (‘your department’ and ‘your suppliers’)
2.Data Protection Principles
Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- We only collect data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- We process your data as fair, lawful and transparent as we possibly can
- All data collected will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing (please see below number 3)
- We will only kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose (please see below number 6)
- All collect data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
3.What data do we collect from you?
We collect personal data from you when you ask for a quote or place an order for our services.
We collect personal data about you when someone uses our services to remove waste from your property on your behalf.
The personal data we collect is limited to what we need to perform the service and is collected:
- To process enquiries made by you through the website or over the phone, such as your full address.
- At the time a service is booked we collect a name, full address, contact details (email and phone), card details and any other relevant information necessary to help us complete the service successfully (e.g. type of waste, details on the location of the waste and/or photos of the waste, details about parking or access). This data can relate to the person whose property we are collecting from, the site contact for the day (if different) and the person placing the order (if different).
- At the time of carrying out the service we take photos of the waste, collect data about the waste (weight and size) and a name and signature (from you or the site contact) when you confirm the service has been completed.
- After the service have been completed if you voluntarily completed customer surveys and feedback.
- If you pay for the service by card we need to have your bank card details, but we do not store the card details you provide. They are held by a third party card processor in accordance with current laws and regulations.
- All phone call are recorded for training and quality management purposes.
4.Why do we need to collect personal data from you, and how will we use it?
We need to collect personal data from you to:
- Be able provide you with a quote, fulfil your order and/or manage your account.
- Be able provide our third party suppliers with the necessary data to carry out the service on our behalf. The data we provide to them is limited to what is necessary for them to complete the service (such as full address, contact details and date of the service) and they have contractually agreed to treat personal data we provide in the same way as we treat it (for more information, do you hesitate in contact us (see below number 11).
- Administer, support, improve and develop our business to improve the services we offer to all of our customer.
Any point whiling Enviro Waste London Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed – have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records (please see below number 6).
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
You also have a right to lodge a complaint about how we process your data with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We retain the information for a minimum of 6 years in order to comply with our legal obligations to the Environment Agency, HMRC, etc.
Thereafter, we carry out regular reviews of the information we store and will anonymised or delete information as is appropriate.
We use a third-party service to publish our website. We use a standard service to collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example the number of users viewing pages on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it.
We use a third-party provider to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, do you hesitate in contact us (see below number 11)
11.How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this policy or about the data that we hold about you. You may contact us by email (email@example.com) or post (FAO: DPO, First Floor Village House, Leyton Industrial Village, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7QP).